Purpose designed frame with net and target area for training and practising your hurling skills. Perfect for use by hurlers of al ages to hone their skills when practicing alone or as part of a group.
Helps players to improve their catching, striking control. The ball rebounds in alternating paths depending on the intial strikes force flight path. Pegs included to secure to grass pitches.
- Hurling Rebounder
- Sturdy steel frame
- Net is angled – Trampoline effect rebounding the ball back towards the player
- Net tension adjustable – Fixed to the frame by a series of elasticated connectors
- Firm mesh setting
- Quick and easy to assemble
- Y Frame Design
- Steel Ground Pegs Included
- Suitable for all skill levels